The Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Bread Maker Features:
· 16 different pre-programmed functions.
· 12-hour delayed start.
· Brushed Stainless steel exterior
· 680 watt
· Beep tone alert for later add-ins such as fruit and nuts.
· 3 crust settings. Light, Medium, and Dark.
· Convection oven with a circulation fan.Produces evenly browned and crispier crust.
· Reminder tone for removal of kneading paddle to avoid a hole in the bottom of your loaf.
· Power Failure Backup. In the event of power failure the machine will hold everything in memory for up to 15 minutes.
· Artisan Dough. Function. Produces chewier textures and rustic crusts.
· 3 loaf sizes-1, 1.5, and 2 pound loaves
· 16 cycles
· LCD Display
· 60 minute Keep warm Cycle
· Single kneading paddle
The Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Bread Maker is a 680 watt machine with HxWxD (18”x12-1/5” x14-7/8”) dimensions and a 3 Year Warranty.
The 16 cycles for the Cuisinart CBK-200 are:White, rapid white, whole wheat, rapid whole wheat, French/Italian, rapid French/Italian, quick bread/cake, low-carb, gluten free, dough/pizza dough, artisan dough, sweet breads, rapid sweet breads, jam, last minute loaf, bake only.
The Cuisinart CBK-200 Power Failure Backup Feature is an excellent feature. The downside is that this backup feature is good for only 15 minutes.
The Cuisinart CBK-200 2-Pound Convection Automatic Bread Maker is called a horizontal pan.I feel if produces a loaf shape similar to many other machines. Not quite horizontal and not quite vertical.
The Cuisinart CBK-200 comes with an excellent manual with a wonderful assortment of recipes.One of the downsides of the Cuisinart CBK-200 is it can be difficult to clean due to the black trim